terça-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2011

Some sentences I quoted!

PHRASES THAT DID AND ARE PART OF MY DAY TO DAY.

    
* Every day I wake up is telling me that God believes in me.

    
* The most important thing is not to find the right person, but being the right person.

    
* If satanas dare knock on the door of your heart, quietly say: "JESUS MEETS AT ME!"

    
* ♪ ♪ I'll take my tb cross. Té exchange for a crown ♫ ♫

    
* Enjoy a night of hj and seek God's face. "If my people q is called by my name, and seek my face, then I will hear" 2Cr.7.14

    
* He who seeks the hand of God seeks only his favor. those seeking to search his face intimacy.

    
* Who lives in the past suffered 2X.Aprenda with your past become your present and future of transportation for a vitória.by @ PastorMalafaia

    
* "If you feel alone because it is built walls instead of bridges" (Author unknown)

    
* "Never pray begging lighter loads, but stronger shoulders" (Phillips Brooks)

    
* Every day I wake up is saying that God believes in me. Then follow believes in God in front of your voice. She is His.

    
* "The greater a man is preaching to his life in Christ." The vives q q must talk so loud people are not able to hear you say oq.

    
* Sejas always c / conductor: Never take your eyes from the orchestra because of the audience because this is the secret of your growth.

    
* What God has entrusted you with oq brought you here. "Your principle has actually been small, but your last state ..." Jó.8.7

    
* Not living the life in seeking the right person, you be the one. "What ye would q others do unto you, do it to them you" Mt.7.12

    
* Sejas always c / conductor: Never take your eyes from the orchestra because of the audience because this is the secret of your growth.

    
* Grief is like a sneeze, it is useless to disguise that everyone notices!

    
* A boy with five loaves and two fish, a different character in the story. Thus, God uses whom we least p to bless us.

    
* Because you can not do everything, I will not refuse to do what little I can

    
* In the world there will always be people who will love you for who you are, and others that will hate you for the same reason, get used to it

    
* The sky will be a place of surpresas.Pessoas q q u think will is there, and people are not going to judge u q q is not going there, will está.Não judge!

    
* When we offer our life to others for the sake of the gospel discover our real purpose for living. "Those who had never seen the island continent."

    
* Study the Bible to be wise, believe in it to be saved, follow its dictates to be holy. Pastor Billy Graham
GOD TALK TO YOUR HEART!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário